The A4/A3 colour MFP that adds value and versatility to small workgroups
- A3 colour workgroup MFP - Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- A4 34ppm mono/22ppm colour A3 17ppm/12ppm print speeds
- 400 sheet standard paper capacity (up to 1,460 sheets)
- PCL and PostScript language emulation
- Auto duplex as standard
Affordable A4/A3 versatility
Based on award winning technology, the ES8451+ MFP makes versatile A4/A3 printing, scanning, photocopying and faxing accessible to every business with a low print volume requirement.
The ES8451+ MFP comes at a highly competitive price, enabling budget conscious businesses to produce in-house, high quality, professional documents in rich high definitiion colour, reducing outsourced print costs and providing the ability to print what you need, when you need it.
Adding value to your business
The ES8451+ MFP is ergonomically designed and packed full of useful features, offering everything a business needs from a multifunctional device, including:
- duplex printing as standard
- flexible media handling from CD labels, business cards and banners to standard, day-to-day business documents
- one touch Copy, Scan, Print and Fax buttons
- scan to USB stick, client, email or network PC
- fax directly from a PC or forward incoming faxes to a PC
- embedded LDAP provides diredt access to contact and email data in an existing directory file
- a Job Interrupt function to allow printing to be paused whilst urgent documents are copied, scanned or faxed
- Job Programs allows users define frequently used set-up functions to save time
- three year warranty as standard to protect your investment
Reliable, tried and tested technology
Using award winning, tried and tested digital LED printing technology, the ES8451+ MFP is reliable and robust, offering high quality scanning and A4 print speeds of up to 34ppm mono and 22ppm colour in high definition.
Intuitive management and control tools
The ES8451+ MFP includes a wide range of in-the-box software utilities to help you manage and improve productivity whilst reducing your support costs. For example, control your print usage and user access rights, streamline your document handling and assist with file sharing or archiving.